If exceptional handling, wet and dry traction, and car like comfort are important features of your high performance SUV tyre, look no further than the Michelin 4x4 Diamaris. Its agressive yet refined appearance, advanced tread design, and V & W-speed ratings compliment todays premier SUVs.
Used as original equipment on the BMW X5 4.6is, Porsche Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo, the 4x4 Diamaris is also available in the large rim diameter sizes appropriate for other light trucks.
The Diamaris molds a wet weather tread compound into an asymmetric tread design, featuring a large outer shoulder block contributing to steering response and cornering confidence. A continuous center rib enhances steering precision and high-speed stability while two wide, circumferential and multiple lateral grooves channel water to reduce the possibility of hydroplaning.
The internal structure includes two high-tensile steel belts reinforced by Michelin's BAZ technology (spiral wrapped nylon Banded At Zero degrees to tire rotation) to enhance stability at high speeds while improving tire uniformity and reducing weight to ensure even ride quality.
- Drive longer and farther with 8.5mm tread depth and even pressure distribution throughout the footprint.
- Increased stability at high speeds with Michelins BAZ Technology™ (spiral wrapped nylon Banded At Zero degrees to tire rotation) surrounding two high tensile steel reinforcing plies.
- Enjoy the quiet ride thanks to tread blocks that are optimally arranged for noise reduction.
- Grip wet or dry roads with confidence thanks to wet weather tread compound combined with the aggressive water evacuation of wide circumferencial grooves and generously angled grooves.
- Feel the road through every turn with a continuous central rib that faithfully transmits steering input and road feedback.
- Negotiate aggressive corners and high speeds with ease thanks to massive, stable tread blocks and a gradually rounded shoulder profile.
- Protect rims from scrapes and scratches with a substantial rim protector band.