The ZIEX ZE912 brings together in one tyre, technology and performance, that advances driver confidence whatever the weather condition. This tyre features large sipes encasing the tread, coupled with high volume circumferential grooves that deliver hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance, while its hybrid-asymmetric pattern produces better dry performance.
The ZE912 is built to perform regardless of the condition of the road, each and every season.
- Infinite Sipe Sequence Increases traction in winter months while improving over all grip.
- Treadwear Indicators take the guesswork out of tire rotations with reliable indicators that are built into the tyres themselves.
- High Angle Variable Cross Grooves Increase tread stability while effectively evacuating water away from the contact area.
- High Tension Carcass increases handling response and high speed stability.
- Steel Belts Have a stronger steel cord, and offer better performance.
- Joint-less Nylon Cap Ply Increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear