The Michelin Energy XM2 is a longer-lasting tyre, offering great fuel efficiency and maximised safety. With a specially-developed tread design, the Energy XM2 is able to adapt itself to the irregularities of the road surface, providing plenty of grip - especially in tight turns -and enhanced braking in wet and dry weather conditions.
The alternating bridging technology also reinforces the tread blocks, meaning a longer wear life is guaranteed. With low rolling resistance and high mileage, Michelin’s Energy XM2 is a great choice for your car.
- Sipes with alternating bridge connections - Reinforces the rigidity of tread blocks, reducing the rate of tyre wear
- Full silica compound reduces friction between the rubber particles - Limits tread block flexibility, preventing rapid tyre wear without compromising on wet grip
- Results in less heat generation for reduced fuel consumption and increased tyre flexibility for improved road holding
- Micro-Adaptive Compound - Better adapts itself to the irregularities of the road surface and therefore guarantees excellent grip
- Optimum void grooves - Evacuates a higher volume of water at a faster rate to lower the risk of hydroplaning