SWAP’n’GO® is Fast, Safe and Easy, Swap any 9kg gas bottle* at your local Gas & Tyre – Waipapa, Whangarei and Dargaville
- No waiting to have your 9kg gas bottle refilled
- With our gas bottle swap refills, you get a fresh cylinder every time
- The 9kg gas bottle is yours to keep
- You can swap any brand of 9kg BBQ cylinder at SWAP’n’GO®.
- Receive an inspected, tested and safely filled cylinder.
- You never have to worry about checking test dates, SWAP’n’GO® cylinders are always in date.
*All gas bottles must meet certain safety standards.
How does SWAP’n’GO® gas bottle swap work?
- Take your empty 9kg gas bottle to the cashier for checking and payment.
- The cashier will swap your empty gas bottle for a full one from the SWAP’n’GO® storage cage.
Make sure the full bottle you receive has the yellow SWAP’n’GO® seal around the neck so you know that it has been checked for safety.
What gas bottles can be swapped?
- You can swap any brand of 9kg gas bottle.
- If you don’t have a bottle, you can buy one.
- You can swap a gas bottle which is overdue for testing
- All gas bottles must meet certain NZ safety standards, otherwise you will be required to purchase a replacement bottle.
Refer to the Bottle Checklist below to see if your gas bottle is acceptable.
For more information call your local branch today or free phone 0800 788288